>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Good read for casters out there.

As I beg and borrow to get some 44 Rem Mag materials I stumbled upon what seems to me to be a treasure trove of information for those wheel gun casters out there.  First, I have no intention to get into wheel guns, ever.  Simply not enough time and money to scratch that itch.  Phew!  But, casting bullets is an interesting pursuit, one I am still trying to figure out so every chance I have to read what others have to say I soak it up.

This web published book is 178 pages long and is stuffed with information.  I am unsure why I only just stumbled upon it but I do see it is copyrighted for 2011.  Enjoy.

From Ingot to Target:  A Cast Bullet Guide for Handgunners.

No comments:

Post a Comment