>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Let the 2014 Season begin!

2014 New Hampshire Silhouette Schedule.


Hello everyone.  I know, many folks have been wondering whatever happened to my BLOG.  Or what happend to me?  In short, life events, new job at a 24/7 start up, a crashed hard drive and yet other life events pushed shooting to the back of the line.  My apologies.

That said, many have been asking for this years schedule.  I have been working with the NRA Silhouette department to get a few things sorted.  There is no shortage of paperwork for a match director I can assure you that!  Anyone who would like to help is more than welcome.  The approved matches have been submitted and the Regional has also been submitted.  Greg has to review and approve and I see no reason it should not be approved.

The first match at Pioneer needs volunteers as I will be at a college graduation.  Yes, my oldest graduates from College and the real world lies ahead.  Recall life moments?  Please email me if you want to help.  I also have a new cell phone as my youngest has assumed mine. 

Hope to see many new and old faces tomorrow at John's CLA match.  Rain or shine!

2014 NH Schedule.

2014 PSI Match Program

2013 Old post with some interesting info and links for new shooters.

2012 Old post with some other interesting info and links for new shooters to explore.

Historical results.

1 comment:

  1. good to see you back I enjoy youre info

    ReplyDelete