>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New CZ 455

Since I seem to have invested too much time in this topic, I figured I would at least get the link to those who read my blog.  As you have read, I put the CZ-452 as the best entry level gun since my beloved NS522 have all but dried up.  And yes, I plug the Remington 580/581/582 as a good used option.  But, out of no where comes the CZ-455.  Huh?

Well, the CZ-513 is a cheap version of the 452 and you can't get the trigger where you need it to be.  The 453 with its set trigger is not legal for Silhouette hunter class.  But now it would see there is a CZ-455 which seems to be the replacement to the 452.  The challenge, 452s seem to be drying up and 455s are yet to be fully evaluated.  I am just arm chair speculating.  I hope someone will buy one and tell us what it is all about.

Here is a good review on line.  Let me know what you hear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment