>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ways of the Rifle, books part IV.



I have read or should I say skimmed this book for about a week before I had to return it.  It is a reference book just like Competitive Shooting is.  There is so much to absorb.  Note the title uses the plural of way, Ways, not The Way.  The authors point out there is no one best method that one should use. Instead, it is a process of finding out what works best for you.

I am a little fuzzy on whether a second edition came out or if there is slick marketing.  This is the book I read, translated from German by Bill Murray.  If I find out more about the second edition, I will update the entry.  A simple Google search will find it from competitive shooting outlets.

Second edition looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment