>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Great fun getting caught up!

Toto, we're not in NH anymore
Well, it is 2:10 am my time and we are just wrapping up a long jaw jacking session solving all of the problems of the world and remembering past times when things were easier and fuel was $.99/gal.  If gas had not been so affordable back in 2002, I'm not sure I would have ventured to so many matches when I lived in Dallas.

Thanks to Bill and Brenda for hosting me.  Brenda was not able to join us for dinner but Bill and I had a wonderful TexMex meal at the renowned Pappasito's.  Yum!  They just don't have these in New Hampshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment