>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DIY gun stock tips and inspiration

As if I do not have enough going on right now I have a dream to improve my skills at working on my shooting equipment.  Metal or wood.  Messing around with my toy lathe and learning what it can and can't do.  Getting all the parts and pieces together.  In my searching the web for ideas and inspiration I found a fellow shooter's website who has taken on a number of projects which I thought others might find interesting.  Check it out.  I have to give Rick three thumbs up if I could.  I simply sent a good job note to him and before I know it we're discussing the issue of how to and when to commit to the action screw holes on a stock blank.  He updated his website just based on my question with some good info.  I think I am going to make a guide for my NS522 and see if I can finish my plywood Pharr copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment