>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

TPM Dec 9th match #2 results

Ok, it has been 60 hours since the results were due in, more than my 24 hour stated objective.  I had a few distractions and I am only now getting to the results.  Niklas cut me a break and did not submit his results this week.  I know I can do better but keeping it together for 40 shots I find is a challenge.  Something to work on! 


Click on photo for quality image
We have two new members join in this prestigious event.  I am excited to have Emmett join us from Texas.  I have challenged him to drag some of my old Texas shooting buddies into the fray.  They after all are the guys I blame for getting me hooked on this silly sport in the first place.  And Tom has now put his new to him 603 to the test.  I got to see it last night and it is a beautiful gun.

Niklas submitted a picture of his 603RT for our consideration.  I find his range of the greatest curiosity since I can't get another airgun!  Getting air going here in the States is akin to getting Americans to ride a bike to work.  Some do and are passionate about it, yet the vast majority twist the ignition key daily.  Hopefully Niklas might post a comment with some additional info about his range.


I or John B. would be interested in how Emmett is affixing a scope to his LG55.  One big disadvantage we have up here in NH is there is no place to go see airguns set up.  So, send in pictures, we can learn VIRTUALLY!  Emmett, do you use your LG55 for 45 yard rams in Air Rifle Silhouette?  The left is a picture to what we envision is the best solution for putting scopes on older 10m guns.

Interesting to note we have 11 guns that "could" post scores in just two matches.  Just 6 submitted this week and I am an owner of two of the silent guns.

Next match, #3, due end of day, Jan 1st, 2013 to bring in the New Year.  Start early and get some good practice in!  Original match rules HERE. 

Old .177 pellet guns rule!

4 comments:

  1. Will post a pic of my LG shortly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a LG55 reworked by Ed K, one piece mount, V16. Works great and looks really good for a 50+ year old rifle...

    [IMG]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd502/cedestech/CIMG4705-1.jpg[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, I use it for target rifle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I get it. Break barrel makes it so much easier to put the pellet in when there is a scope. And more dovetail on which to attach a scope. Any droop in there or just straight? I have not shot a LG55. But I did shoot a nice break barrel of German origin that Fenton had and it was VERY impressive. The Germans make phenomenal airguns.

    ReplyDelete