>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends

I am blessed to have three extra family members with us this weekend.  That is a 100% increase in the normal number of folks around the table!

TPM or Thanksgiving Postal Match.  Yay, one score in other than mine!  That means we are up to two shooters!!  Victory.  I was concerned I would be the only one.  A nice FWB 601 "Running Target" got a chance to stretch her legs.  I am just trying to figure out how a scope fits on a 601.  IIRC the loading port lever pops up right in front of the sights.  I can't tell you the number of time I have gone to execute that perfect shot on my 2002SSP only to find I failed to close the loading port.  Always a stupid feeling.

The posting of comments seems to be inconclusive.  I think it works and believe it is mostly operator error.  We'll see.  I hope to have some fun comments going when I post the results.  I may change the format so that comments are displayed vs. having to click on them.  It was cleaner with comments suppressed.  We'll give it a try.

Don't eat too much turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment