>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Thursday, September 1, 2011

G. David Tubb Highpower Rile, Books part III

I kinda got off my "good books to read stent".  I had started this but failed to finish it.  Nomad loaned me his copy and I read it cover to cover when I first started.  It is heavy to the service rifle discipline but there are nuggets around the standing position and general mental approach to competitive shooting.

Amazon has it but I am not sure it is worth $25.  There is another book I might buy first.  But something to file away and who knows, you might come upon it at a gun show.

No comments:

Post a Comment