>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Friday, May 13, 2011

39A pre and post pin strike picture

Click on image to enlarge
I have read that pin strikes should be sharp and on the rim of the cartridge.  This may be "much to do about nothing" but it is one variable eliminated.  I think the new pin strikes look just as good as some of my brand A bolt guns.  Top row is original, bottom new.

Of course another veteran lever gun shooter said why I blamed the pin and not the spring?  I have a spare spring.  Maybe I will mess with that in 16+ months.  I tend to like to change one variable at a time.  Let's see how this one goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment