>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Operation Spring Round Up 2017 in PA

Last year John and I had a blast at the phenomenal match held at Consolidated Sportsman in Lycoming County PA.  The match this year will be PCCLA Sat 60 shots in AM.  SBCR 60 shots in PM Sat.  Then on Sunday, a CLA match of 40 shots.

John is traveling and Phil and Ron did a great job of getting all the logistics figured out and all I had to do was bring a truck to carry all the stuff.  I took the week off and scrambled to get things reloaded.  By scramble I mean SCRAMBLE!  Add to the excitement we had a CLA match on Sunday which burned those precious reloads, 56 of them to be exact!

On Wednesday, when I finally settled down to reload and had a small disaster!  My primers were not
seating so I pressed the arm forward "harder".  Well, as the Dillon tech explained, it likely had a small crack in the "crank" which lead to bigger problems.

The good news, I could work the mechanism without the handle.  Stay tuned for a daily update from PA.  Sorry, I can't rotate but you can see the issue!  My replacement part will arrive Wednesday, a little too late for the match.

No comments:

Post a Comment