>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Results for the Hunter gun, day two.


I will try to write more.  Here are the shots of the score boards.

(updated)   Click on it once, then again to get full sized image.  My take away is that for the first time ever, I shot better for the last 121 to 160 shots at a big match than I ever have.  I usually slide down the scoreboard due to lack of sharp focus and rest.  So I guess that means the first 120 shots were just warm up.  Expense warm up but I am not discouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment