>>> 2023 Schedule and results as match is completed

+ + New Hampshire Silhouette Match Schedule, Results, Past and Present + +

2023 NH Silhouette Season  (last updated 6/23/2023 as results are collected from prior events)  Updated, no regional. April 30 PEMI LAR May ...

Friday, March 18, 2011

10 years later


I have enjoyed shooting since I was a kid. Took about 30 years off but in 2001 I started it back up when I lived in shooting sports meca, Texas. I worked hard, read tons, practiced. Got an airgun to practice, shot in my garage, drove to range, I mean PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.

10 years later.

I guess things have changed but I struggle to put my finger on it. Sure, I have a list of excuses. Mostly that there are more complex demands and stresses in life than back in 2001. But from what I can tell, it will only "more so", not better. And I don't want my hobby to float into oblivion.

Today someone asked me to blog about my impulsive trip to Houston, Texas to participate in the smallbore State Match. Why not I guess. If someone asked maybe there is interest. I know I had a blog at one time and I found it. Ironically it was about shooting, not robots, not bikes, not Prius. But my original core hobby.

Forward this to people you think might be interested. I am not sure the shooting gang in NH is spending their hours on a blog but it is worth a whirl. I might learn something so I can keep up with my kids.

So why not, I will blow the dust off this and see if I can have some fun with a blog not being the blogging type.

No comments:

Post a Comment